Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for Halloween festivities and COVID-safe trick or treating from 4-6pm on Halloween Day, October 31.
Trick or Treat at the Parks
- Trick or treating at various stations around the parks
- Mask decorating activity at Grant Park
- Fun games and Halloween decorations
- Halloween music
- A limited number of free reusable trick or treat bags (first come, first served)
Findlay Market Costume Drive
Findlay Market is collecting gently used Halloween costumes for the Neighborhood Trick or Treating Event. Donate your old costume for someone else to enjoy! You can drop donations off at the Market Center (located at the center of the market house) any time during market hours. The last day to drop a donation off is Wednesday, October 28.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Howl-O-Ween Costume Contest for Dogs
Dress your pups up in the scariest, cutest or funniest costume and join us at our first ever Howl-O-Ween Costume Contest for Dogs at 4pm in the Findlay Market Biergarten on October 31. The winning entry will receive a year’s supply of pet food from Pet Wants!
Washington Park will have DJ on The Porch playing Halloween music.
There will be a free hayride connecting Findlay Market, Grant Park and Findlay Park that groups can hop on throughout the event. The streetcar is also free to ride and stops at Findlay Market and Washington Park.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- All participants, volunteers and staff members will be required to wear a mask
- Groups of 10 or fewer will be spaced at least 6ft apart to encourage social distancing
- Volunteers and staff will be utilizing gloves to hand candy to kids (no grab-and-go)
- Hayride wagon will be limited to every other seat and wiped down after each use
- Handwashing stations at the parks and Findlay Market
We appreciate your help! Please sign up here so that we can ensure a safe, fun, and smooth event.
We've created an event on Facebook here to share with friends.